Monday 30 January 2012

Revision

What is harder, writing the original story or revising it? I think it's revision. I think my story has good bones, but its full of filler, sentences that make no sense, sentences that are ambiguous and abstract. Then the character change, but change so much the ones at the end don't seem to be like the ones at the start. It's going to be a long process but I'll stick to it. If I can't revise a story there is no point in writing them as no one else will fix them up for me.
On another note I've just read my first e-book. An author Mike Wells, has some free e-books and I downloaded one "Lust Money and Murder", I loved it and down loaded book 2 which you have to pay for but it was only 2.99 I am yet to get book 3, but I will. Here is a link to the free copy "Lust Money and Murder book 1"
Happy reading all.

No comments:

Post a Comment